- To UP GRADE and UPDATE scientific education by transforming abstract information to tangible.
- To bridge the gap between Institute and Industry with innovative, entrepreneurial and research ideas.
Functions/Activities of the Club
- Organize lectures / Guest talks by NHCE fraternity and Scientists.
- Organize outreach activities of science &Technology in the campus.
- Organize competitions among students to develop innovative demonstrations on science and technology.
- Organize exhibitions, seminars, workshops, talent searches and quizzes.
- Celebrate National and International important days related to Science and Environment.
Math Horizon Club
- To excel in innovative mathematical skills and to experiment the inherent skills through various enlightening activities.
- To improve competency in various engineering domains through strong mathematics
Functions/Activities of the Club:
- Organize guest lecturers / Guest talks by experts.
- Conduct sessions on Math Contest preparation/Problem-solving.
- Conduct Quiz and Exhibition of Mathematical models.